. Here are my 5 randoms........
1. The children practiced using homophones in context by writing and illustrating silly homophone sentences. They took turns sharing their sentences with the class. It was fun to hear them all !
2. I found these symmetrical eggs on Instant Display. These were a fun follow up to our symmetry lesson and perfect for the week before Spring Break.
3. I joined Ten Marks Math and love it. We're down to three weeks before our state testing. I've been creating assignments on Ten Marks for the children to review all skills and concepts taught so far. The kids like it because it's on the computer.
4. My March Madness reading contest is in full swing. One team has read 1,836 minutes and the other has read 1, 360.
5. I introduced Probability today by giving each child a plastic egg filled with 10 jelly beans. I'm sharing the Jumpin' Jelly Bean Probability printable I created to go along with this activity. After the lesson, the children ate their jelly beans. Click on the picture to download. :)