Last week the theme was classroom decor. This week is classroom management. I'm like The Applicious Teacher in that I'm getting a late start so I'm sharing pins for both.
1.My classroom library looks a lot like this one from Smarter Than a Fourth Grader. The same color theme and baskets. So cute.
2. I learned how to make these pom poms from Pinterest and made them in my classroom theme colors.
5. My husband made one of these for my classroom after I pinned this.
6. This is a cute idea for an owl themed classroom.
7. Great idea for keeping things like erasers and white board markers.
8. Group rules for classroom management.
9. A place for children to put classroom books that need a little TLC.
10. Classroom management tool for controlling noise level.
Happy Pinning Everyone!