Saturday, December 21, 2013

Five for Friday........on Saturday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs to take a look back at the super busy week before Winter Break.





 The children rocked their holiday book chats! This is a picture of the before and after Charlie Brown Christmas tree.......too cute.


 
 
 
 
The children made ornaments for their parents.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We finished up our persuasive writing unit. The children put ornaments on the trees that gave reasons for choosing either a live tree or an artificial tree.
 
 
 
 

 
 
One of my favorite things to do at this time of year is to play Christmas music while the children are working. They really enjoyed that this week also.
 
 
 




Finally, I'm ending with a life lesson I learned this week.  People who genuinely care about you will celebrate your success. I'm thankful for the people in my life who lift me up!
 
 





Have a Merry Christmas everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Those ornaments are super cute! Are they just cookie cutters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..they are cookie cutters from the Dollar Store with Christmas scrapbook paper for the backing.

      Delete
  2. I love the ornaments, so cute. I guess I will hitting the after Christmas sales.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...