Friday, August 31, 2012

From Teacher Talk to The Balanced Classroom

Well, I decided to make the transition from Word Press to Blogger.  In this transition I decided to revamp my blog as well. Yes, I even change the title of my blog to go with my new theme, keep it balanced. 
Thank you to those of  you who frequent Teacher Talk at Word Press. I will keep it for awhile, but will add all new posts to The Balanced Classroom. I hope to have a blog button soon.
  In celebration of my transition, I would like to have a book give away for my first ten followers of this blog.  I will send you a signed copy of my book, The Time Travel Storm,  for your class. You can follow the link to my website for free teacher resources to go with the story and also to contact me with information of where to send your book.
    I hope to hear from you soon! :)   www.tcbooth.com


Tammi  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...