Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tip Tuesday-Keep it Simple




 It's time for Tip Tuesday at the Balanced Classroom. The linky part of  last Tip Tuesday didn't go so well.....LOL, but I'm trying again.

  My philosophy this year is going to be "keep it simple". I'm going to make a conscious effort to look where I can trim to reserve my time for intervention and instruction planning. Last week I shared my solution to keeping track of  helpers each week.

 This week I'm sharing a back to school tip. Most of us greet our children with some type of Welcome Bag. I trimmed my welcome bag last year to a few items and shortened the greeting to keep it simple, but cute.

 I purchased little white bags from Pat Catan.


 I put it  Smarties, Hugs,  Starbursts, Pencil, and Eraser. I stapled the Welcome Paper to the outside. I made the Welcome Paper colorful, but kept the wording simple. You can click below to download a copy. Link up a Back to School Tip below. 






Freebie Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...