Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Linky

Happy New Year everybody! To start the new year I'm linking up with The Teachers' Cauldron to make a personal resolution and a blogging resolution.

   My personal resolution this year is to make time to write. It is something that I enjoy doing. I push it to the side because of daily demands. Like most of you, I spend an extraordinary amount of time on school work and planning.The planning part is the most fun for me though. Writing is my escape, however and I want to make more time for it.

  My blogging resolution is to be more organized and purposeful with my posts. I hope to share things are helpful to other teachers. I also want to interact more in my blogging. There are so many wonderful teachers out there to collaborate with.

What about you? What are your thoughts for the New Year?                                           

                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammi! Really love your blog! I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award, and have all of the details at my blog kidslovinglearning.blogspot.com. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...