Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Currenlty

Hello all. I'm linking up with Farley for February's Currently. Here it goes..........



My daughters got me hooked on the Big Bang Theory. Spending the evening with Sheldon makes me smile.

This week felt particularly long for some reason so I'm ready for Friday. Friday in my classroom is my favorite day. We wrap up our hard work for the week with a fun activity to review.

February Conferences are next week and I'm thinking about what resources to get ready for parents to help prepare their children for our upcoming state testing.

I haven't been able to pick up my Kindle lately and am ready to get into a good novel.

I'm the third grade team's Language Arts representative for our district and am mapping out the common core standards. I have one more quarter to go. I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Pet Peeve.......it bothers me when someone in a closed setting ( like a meeting) where I can't get away is popping their gum. It really distracts me not matter how hard I try to ignore it.


There you have it! That's my currently for this month. :)





2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog over at Farley's Currently and I agree, this feels like the longest week!

    I can't believe you are a Tammi too although I spell it with a y. Growing up I NEVER met anyone with our name and there are so many of us blogging!

    I am your newest follower!
    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Farley's Currently linky. I adore Big Bang Theory! We have conferences next week as well...so much to do!! I'm your newest follower. :)

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...