Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pinterest Linky

Hello all! As you know from some of my previous posts, I'm a Pinterest addict! So, when I saw that Diving Into Learning was having a Pinterest Linky, I jumped on it.


We use the color wheel in our building for behavior. I would like to add this happy face to my wheel.








I found this cute activity for teaching area and perimeter.




I do a lot of cooperative learning and like this idea for posting group rules.



Cute idea for classroom decor.

Source: shindigz.com via Tammi on Pinterest




My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tcbooth/


I will end with a quote from Dr. Seuss.

 


Source: ppt.cc via Tammi on Pinterest


Happy Pinning!















3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love the group rules pin, that is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the Linky party. I post every Wednesday so I am waiting until next week to add my article. I particularly liked your perimeter and area idea from Pinterest. I teach math and I'm always logging new ideas away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Pinterest is great for getting new ideas. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...