Monday, February 18, 2013

School, Sport,Smile, and Manic Monday Freebie

 I'm taking full advantage of having today off and linking up with Primary Possibilities and Manic Monday Freebies.
                               
1. School-----I am very blessed to be teaching in the community that I went to school in. I teach in a brand new building and love it. Our school district was named an Ohio District of Character due to our strong character education program.

2. Sport------You can see from my March Madness post that I'm a huge basketball fan. I  involve my children in my favorite sport through my March Madness Reading Contest. You can read more about it by clicking here.
My freebie that I'm sharing are the basketball templates I created to record reading minutes.

3. Smile---I found something on Pinterest that made me smile. This is how I feel after my ELA Common Core Curriculum Mapping meetings.







Join my March Madness Linky Party. :)







Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Tammi,
    I cant find your email address listed anywhere on your site. I wanted to contact you about your offer to donate to my 100 follower giveaway. :) Would you please send me an email when you get a chance?
    Thanks,
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    robinsonj@ccabr.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...