Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tip Tuesday Grade Card Comments

Hi friends. I can't believe it's Tuesday already! I'm posting late for this week's tip, the day got away from me.



  I also can't believe that it's the end of the first quarter already. I've been working on grade card comments which can be challenging.  I sometimes feel like I'm repeating the same comments over and over. I have websites bookmarked that I go to for word variety. The links to the websites are listed below.

                          101 Report Card Comments


                         Education World: 100 Report Card Comments

 
                         Super Teacher Report Card Comments


I'm keeping this post short and sweet.  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...