Sunday, September 16, 2012

Constitution Day

  Next week will start off with Constitution Day on September 17. While planning the day, I was careful to balance learning about the Constitution with the standards to be taught according to my curriculum map.

  I am sharing a page I created to go with the School House Rock Video that another blogger shared. I provided the link to the video below along with the link the freebie. 

  What activities are you doing in your classroom on Constitution Day?

  Keeping it all Balanced

  
Tammi






Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike, I linked up with a Constitution day activity too!! Check it out if you are interested,
    Heather

    Kickin' it in Kinder

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...