Saturday, September 15, 2012

I Can Writing Statements



 I just created a set of I Can Common Core Writing Statements, due to the popularity of my I Can Common Core Reading Statements,
  I display the statements in the front of the room while teaching or reviewing the standards. The children can refer to them as a resource while engaged in their writing. They serve as an anchor while I am helping other students.
  My students also have Language Arts binders divided into the sections of Reading, Writing, and Working with Words. The I can statements are easily copied and fit into the binders to serve as a resource once we've covered that standard.



 Keeping it Balanced              
     Tammi                      
       




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...