Monday, January 7, 2013

Monster Reading Strategies

     Saying I'm tired after the first day back from break is an understatement! I had a good first day back with my kiddos though. We picked right up where we left off and hit the ground running.
  I've been preparing my kids all year during guided reading to actively practice good reading strategies. They will soon be ready to start book clubs ( I run them a lot like literature circles).
    I created monster themed resources for the children to use and monitor their reading. My freebie for Manic Monday is one of the after reading activities from my Monster Themed Reading Bundle.


Just click on the picture below to download. Enjoy!


                                                                           

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Great freebie! I came across your blog through Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies. I love the idea of having the students create a bookmark to demonstrate their understanding. Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...