Friday, October 19, 2012

Characters! Characters!



 I begin my character study with a common core  I can statement on a chart that has a line  like the one below. The students place a dot  where they think their understanding of the  concept is. After the unit, the students place another dot . Usually every dot is on the right by then.

                                            

___________________________________________________
     No, I'm not sure how  Still Learning    I can do it!

    I end the unit with a character book project that I'm sharing  for Freebie Friday. Here are some pictures of the finished products. 
                     



                              Character Book Project Freebie
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This will be very helpful. Thank you for sharing. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I just passed it along to a coworker of mine! I'm linked up and am a proud, new follower of yours!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...