Friday, July 19, 2013

Heatin' Up on Freebie Friday



Wow! It's a hot one today in Ohio! It's a good day to stay in the air condition, so I'm working on planning for the new school year.  We're fully implementing the new common core standards this year along with a new state teacher evaluation process. Needless to say, a lot of change going on. 

  To prepare for this year, I've created organizers to either use as a teaching tool or an assessment of the Reading Literature and Information Text Standards. Along with each standard I've created a coordinating I Can Learning Target to post during the lesson.

 I'm sharing an organizer and learning target for this week's Freebie Friday at TBA. Enjoy and Stay Cool!



Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...