Friday, November 22, 2013

Turkey Riddles

  Happy Friday! I'm linking up with TBA for Freebie Friday this week.



 I always enjoy the three days at school during week of Thanksgiving.  It's nice to do theme related activities on those days.   You can click to read last year's post on what I do with the book T'was the Night Before Thanksgiving.
   Another thing I like to do is give the children a turkey riddle each morning. They love trying to figure out the riddle. I reveal the answer at the end of each day. You may click the picture below to download a copy of the riddles.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwVIPB6lJWacbmJTRHctNG53eUk/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.!




Freebie Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...