Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School Tip



Hello all! It's time again for Tip Tuesday here at the BC. I posted a little early for Manic Monday Freebies. Thank you to Down the Hall in Third and Teaching Third Grade for linking up to share classroom set up ideas from last week. It's still not to late to link up if you have set up ideas to share.

  Keeping with the Back to School theme, I'm sharing something I do the first week of school. My blog premise is about keeping my classroom environment balanced  in order to reach all learners. So, I'm sharing a How I Learn Survey  I give the children. It helps me when planning and setting up learning teams. I regive the survey about half way through the year also. You can click below to download the survey I made.




Link up below to share Back to School Tips you have.






Classroom Freebies Manic Monday





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...