Friday, September 13, 2013

Lovin' Learning Teams

 Hooray for Friday and Freebies! I'm going to end the week by sharing what I've been doing new in Math this year. I talked a little about this in my Tip Tuesday post. I've created learning teams in math to reinforce the weekly concepts. Each Friday, my students get into their learning teams and work together to completed an activity or game related to the week's math skill.


The children love it! I've set clear expectations for behavior and participation. Everyone stays on task and participates. The activity that the children did today in their teams was to roll and order numbers in the thousands. I found that particular fabulous freebie on TPT.






You may download a copy of my learning team sign below. I've also included my partners sign with it.


Enjoy your weekend! Stop back for Tip Tuesday. :)



Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...