Monday, November 5, 2012

Buddy Bookmarks



   I balance my reading workshop time with elements of Daily Five along with my traditional workshop format based on the 4 Blocks.  While I meet with guided reading groups, the other children are also reading. 

  I have laminated bookmarks for buddy reading in a basket that the children use to guide the discussion before, during, and after reading.  

  I am sharing the bookmarks that I have created for fiction and nonfiction reading. I hope you find them useful. Click on the picture below to download.    
                                                                          

                                                                          
      

                                                          
                           




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
                                        

2 comments:

  1. Such a good idea! I love that you have seperate ones for fiction and nonfiction! Thanks for the great freebie!

    --Sarah
    adotdoesalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...