Sunday, November 11, 2012

Friday Flashback:Penguin Life Cycle & Veteran's Day



  I am linking up with  Teaching Madness for the Flashback Friday Linky party. (I know it's Sunday) 

  Flashing back over last week, we finished up our Veteran's Day thank you letters and cards. Our school has a Veteran's Day assembly and parade tomorrow in which will we give the Veterans the Thank You's. It never fails, each year I tear up as the Veterans march up the hallways with the Patriotic Music in the background.

                                     
                                        

    

We also finished up our Penguin Life Cycle projects. This is part of an integrated reading & science unit I created based on the story Penguin Chick in the Reading Street series.  The unit is available at my TPT store. I have a freebie also for download from a previous post. Here it is again.


                              
                                            

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...