Sunday, December 23, 2012

Flashback Friday

 I'm enjoying my first couple days of break and am excited for Christmas now that I feel caught up with things at home......cookies baked,  presents wrapped,   house cleaned (well almost all cleaned :)
     I'm linking up with Teaching Maddeness for Flashback Friday.


                                             

 I had a good day on Friday with my kiddos. I have the sweetest group of children this year. We wrapped up the last week before break with our Holiday Book Chats. The children brought in something that represented the story to show after they finished telling about their books. My favorite was the stuffed dog with the antler tied to its head to represent Max in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
  They all did an amazing job. I was so proud of them.


      
            





  

We also finished up ornaments for the parents. The children traced a cookie cutter on Christmas themed scrapbook paper and I hot glued the paper on the back of the cookie cutter. The children glued their pictures in the center and attached ribbon. They turned out so cute! 


Have a wonderful break!


 


2 comments:

  1. Tammi,
    Thanks for linking up! I love your Book Talks...how fun! And, those ornaments - ah-dorable! :) Have a relaxing break and a wonderful Christmas! :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...