Sunday, December 9, 2012

Merry Christmas Fable Freebie



 Oh the weather outside is dreary...it hardly looks like Christmas here in Ohio. 

   It is has been hard for me to focus on planning my lessons when so many thoughts of what needs done before the holiday dance through my head.
   
  I forced myself to regain my focus while listening to Christmas music. It keeps the mood  upbeat in this midst of this dark rainy day. It reminds me that the children like to listen to it also while they're doing their work. So I will make sure to put it on for them this week. 

  We will be reading Tops & Bottoms in Reading Street this week...always a favorite fable of the children. I like the partner text with it also, The Hare and the Tortoise.  After reading,  the children will compare the two fables using an organizer from my Folktales, Fables, and Myth Unit.  I would like to share the organizer with you this week. It is common core aligned. Click below to download. Merry Christmas!


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...