Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Book Chat

I don't know about you, but we have one full week left before Winter Break. We will spend the week making parent gifts, doing reader's theaters, reading Christmas poetry, etc. My favorite thing will be our Holiday Book Chats. The children share their holiday books and an artifact that represents the book. You may download my checklist and note cards for the chat by clicking the picture below. What will you be doing during the last week before break?



 I want to say that my heart is breaking over what has happened to those precious children and the teachers in Newtown, Conn. My prayers are with the parents, families, teachers, and the community.




                                                                    

Freebie Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. I feel the same way about the news. I don't even know what to say. My hearts go out to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those words. It is so heart breaking.
    Thanks also for the cool freebie- I love it!

    Irene
    LWML is hosting a fun linky!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...